Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back in America

So I'm back in America. You may be thinking that I'm having this huge re-culture shock and it feels so good to be back home, but for whatever reason, it feels like I've never left. Every time I return home, no matter how long it's been, it always feels like I've never left. It's really kind of annoying. I want that sense of newness in the familiar, but it still just always feels familiar. Oh well....

While it does feel like I've always been here, I still greatly miss Japan. The people especially.... I really wish we could have spent more time together while I was in Japan, but I guess it just wasn't in our schedules..... But I know for a fact that Japan will be a big part of my future and that I'll probably be back sooner than I think. Hopefully.....

Anyways, as a finally closer of this blog, I just wanted to say thank you to all of my friends and family who supported me throughout this entire great experience. This trip feels like one of the greatest things I've ever done, so thank you all for allowing me to enjoy it so fully and to have fun! Since I'm no longer in Tokyo, this blog will end, but the experiences recorded in here never will!

皆さん、どうもありがとうございます!さよなら!!!

4 comments:

redapple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redapple said...

i know how you feel about the whole nothing changing in your hometown thing. I always feel that way when i go back to palau, and I hate it. I feel like i'm never going to move on with my life when i go back there, cuz i FEEl like i went back in time, which makes me remember how i was before. I dont know how to explain. hope you understand hahaha~
Aww, ill miss your blog! make another one for seattle!! yayyY~

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 340 bucks on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?